Monday 29 December 2008

Christmas and the Year behind us

I had the mellowest Christmas ever.

By the way, heres a list about 2008:

  • Best song - The Kooks - See the Sun
  • Best music I listened to - Feist, The Kooks, Kings of Leon
  • Dream crusher - Nick Cannon
  • Best magazine - Off The Edge, my first subscription
  • Best book I read - George Orwell - Nineteen Eighty-Four
  • Worst moment - Passing out at Freedom Elite, Mont Kiara - 11.30pm
  • Best news story - The one where a dog saved four kittens from a burning house in Melbourne.
  • Best sports story - Manchester United continuing being the best football team in the world.
  • Worst sports story - How Manchester United fields teams without a single Mancunian in them, and looks like its heading towards a fully-outsourced player list.
  • Best movie I watched - Rocky Balboa
  • Worst movie I watched - The Value of My Sanity (Goat Films) Indie movie.
  • Worst music - Lil Wayne. There's no Jay-Z, Dr.Dre, Outkast, or even Biz Markie around this year, so they can't be giving out Grammy's to Flo Rida can they?
  • Best liquor company - Hennessy
  • Stupidest news : Mawi finally getting to fuck Ekin. I wish there was a video, as she's pretty hot.
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year ;)

No comments: